2016年12月15日星期四

Work hard! Work will save you.

Is it the duty of every man to work ?
I am a Chinese girl . My boss like me to release the products of our company to attract customers on website.But I don't understand how to do .I am a newbie at this. But I have to do it .So I am coming.

Today, our company(Alinative)has set up four branches,which are Alinative Mdt InfoTech Ltd, Guangzhou Songtao process simulation tree Co. Ltd., Guangzhou Baiyun Shenshan Songtao gardening products factory, and Hongkong Songtao arts and Crafts Industry Co. Ltd.And Alinative has about 2000 staff.The products are mainly exported to the United States, France, Britain, Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore, Mainland China and other place.Annual sales account for 18% of the similar products in the word.
Our goods sold by the system of Alinative and their salesmens.There are some single transactions which is more than million kinds of firms has join us.Alinative has some advice for you.The products include garden flowers, anti real plants, home furniture, household appliances, kitchen utensils, hotel restaurant utensils, art collection, facilities and design services, engineering construction and so on.

 And our website it www.alinative.com.If you want to decorate yout house ,we can offer all kinds of soft decorations for.And you can find some information about us from our website.




没有评论:

发表评论